Attorneys & Agents
Brock A. Hankins
Registered Patent Attorney
Brock Hankins is a Registered Patent Attorney who practices Intellectual Property Litigation as well as handles various patent, copyright, trademark, and domain name dispute matters. Prior to working at ADDMG, Mr. Hankins interned for Chief Judge Anne C. Conway of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, interned for Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and completed an externship with the Office of the General Counsel for the University of Florida.
While attending the University of Florida Levin College of Law, Mr. Hankins served as President of Florida Blue Key, Executive Communications Editor of the Florida Law Review, Treasurer of the Law College Council, Chairman of the Class Gift Committee, section representative for the John Marshall Bar Association, and was selected to be a member of the university’s Hall of Fame. After his service as President of Florida Blue Key, Mr. Hankins received the Jason H. Cherner Award for outstanding service to the organization. Mr. Hankins also received awards for excellence in Pro Bono and Volunteer service from the Levin College of Law.
Mr. Hankins graduated with a B.S. in Biological Sciences and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Florida. While attending the University of Florida, Mr. Hankins served as President of his fraternity, Sigma Phi Epsilon, held multiple positions within Student Government, and volunteered extensively with Florida Camps for Children and Youth with Diabetes—an organization he continues to support.
Practice Areas +
- 2014: Florida
- 2012: United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Middle and Southern District of Florida
- 2014: University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- 2010: University of Florida, B.S., Integrative Biology
- 2010: University of Florida, B.A., Economics
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association: Young Lawyer Section, Business Law Section, Intellectual Property Committee
- OCBA Young Lawyers Section, At-Large Board Member 2015–2017
- Federal Bar Association
- Florida Alpha Educational Foundation, Board of Directors
- Law Alumni Council, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Young Professionals for the Orlando Science Center