Attorneys & Agents
Justin R. Sauer
Shareholder, Registered Patent Attorney
Mr. Sauer practices in all areas of intellectual property law, representing a wide range of clients in connection with the acquisition, transfer, enforcement and defense of their intellectual property rights. He has represented foreign and domestic clients in connection with patent and trademark prosecution, as well as in proceedings before the United States International Trade Commission.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sauer served on active duty as a submarine officer in the United States Navy. At sea, Mr. Sauer served onboard the USS Nebraska, completing his submarine and nuclear engineering officer qualifications. On shore, Mr. Sauer was a submarine tactics instructor at the U.S. Naval Submarine School.
Practice Areas +
- 2008: Florida Bar
- 2006: Connecticut
- 2004: United States Patent and Trademark Office
- 2006: J.D., University of Connecticut School of Law, with honors
- 1997: B.S., United States Naval Academy, with distinction
- “Japan , Korea and China “93 Employee Remuneration Update” Joint Patent Practice Seminar, New York City, NY, May 9, 2007.
- Florida Super Lawyers: 2015
- Managing Intellectual Property magazine: IP Star, 2014