Attorneys & Agents
Michael W. Taylor
Shareholder, Registered Patent Attorney
Mr. Taylor practices patent prosecution before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, does patent infringement studies and counsels inventors and business clients on the patent process and patent potential of inventions. His areas of expertise include the electrical and electronic arts, computer systems hardware and software applications, telecommunications, RF systems, semiconductor devices and processing.
Practice Areas +
- 1998: Florida
- 1997: Minnesota
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- 1997: Franklin Pierce Law Center, J.D.
- 1987: Southern Methodist University, M.S., Electrical Engineering.
- 1984: Louisiana Tech University, B.S., Electrical Engineering.
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers