Michael Taylor practices patent prosecution before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, does patent infringement studies and counsels inventors and business clients on the patent process and patent potential of inventions. His areas of expertise include the electrical and electronic arts, computer systems hardware and software applications, telecommunications, RF systems, semiconductor devices and processing.
Michael W. Taylor
Shareholder, Registered Patent Attorney
- 1997: Franklin Pierce Law Center, J.D.
- 1987: Southern Methodist University, M.S., Electrical Engineering.
- 1984: Louisiana Tech University, B.S., Electrical Engineering.
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers