Attorneys & Agents
Allison R. Imber
Shareholder, Registered Patent Attorney
Allison Imber is a Registered Patent Attorney who handles various patent, copyright, trade secret and trademark transactional matters. She has prosecuted numerous trademark and patent applications from availability searches to registration, and counsels business owners regarding intellectual property protection strategies. Her litigation experience spans from the Southern to the Northern District of Florida, and includes inter partes proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Allison graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law cum laude in May of 2007, where she received the Book Award in Trademarks. She also received Book Awards in Property, Contracts I, and Criminal Law during her first year of law school at the Dwayne O. Andreas Barry School of Law. After her first year at Barry and then a Penn State Dickinson Study Abroad Program in Western Europe during the summer, she subsequently transferred to the University of Florida to join the Gator Nation. There she was an intellectual property research assistant for Professor Elizabeth Rowe, Esq., in the area of trade secrets, and was also Proof’s Editor for the Florida Journal of International Law. She passed the Patent Bar during the final semester of her law school career.
Allison graduated after three years cum laude with a B.S. in Biological Sciences and a minor in Chemistry from Florida State University.
Practice Areas +
- 2011: Hawaii (Inactive)
- 2007: Florida
- 2006: United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court: Middle, Southern and Northern Districts of Florida
- 2007: University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- 2003: Florida State University, B.S., Biological Sciences, Cum Laude
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyer Section
- Florida Rising Star 2014-2018