Attorneys & Agents
Christopher F. Regan
Shareholder, Registered Patent Attorney
Chris Regan Is a Registered Patent Attorney who practices in the area of patent prosecution, patent infringement studies, litigation, and client counseling. His patent prosecution experience includes electrical and electronic equipment, telecommunications equipment and cables, laser and optical devices, semiconductor devices, semiconductor processing, mechanical devices and medical equipment.
Mr. Regan’s representative clients include: Crystal Photonics; Dual Electronics; Harris Corporation; Inmar; K4Connect; KindHeart; Atomera; Omega Patents; Siemens Power Generation; Sunsight Instruments; Unikey; and Voxx.
Mr. Regan is admitted to the Middle District of Florida.
Mr. Regan’s PowerPoint presentation regarding Patent Challenge Options can be found here
Practice Areas +
- 1996: Florida
- 1990: North Carolina
- 1990: United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court: Western District of North Carolina
- 1989: University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- 1979: John Hopkins University, B.S., Electrical Engineering
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Licensing Executives Society
- The Florida Bar: Business Law Section, Intellectual Property Committee
- IP Star in the 2019/20 edition of IPSTARS
- Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year, 2018 – Patent Law
- Florida Super Lawyers: 2007 – 2018
- Managing Intellectual Property magazine: IP Star, 2014
- Best Lawyers in America, Litigation – Intellectual Property, since 2014
- Best Lawyers in America