Attorneys & Agents
Phone: 407-841-2330, Ext. 131
Brock A. Hankins
Registered Patent Attorney
Brock Hankins is a Registered Patent Attorney practicing Intellectual Property Litigation. He handles various patent, copyright, trademark, and domain name dispute matters. Prior to working at ADDG, Mr. Hankins interned for Chief Judge Anne C. Conway of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, interned for Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and completed an externship with the Office of the General Counsel for the University of Florida.
After his service as President of Florida Blue Key in the Levin College of law, Mr. Hankins received the Jason H. Cherner Award for outstanding service to the organization. Mr. Hankins also received awards for excellence in Pro Bono and Volunteer service from the Levin College of Law. Mr. Hankins attended the University Of Florida Levin College Of Law and served as President of Florida Blue Key, Executive Communications Editor of the Florida Law Review, Treasurer of the Law College Council, Chairman of the Class Gift Committee, section representative for the John Marshall Bar Association, and was selected to be a member of the university’s Hall of Fame.
Mr. Hankins graduated with a B.S. in Biological Sciences and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Florida. While attending the University of Florida, Mr. Hankins served as President of his fraternity, Sigma Phi Epsilon, held multiple positions within Student Government, and volunteered extensively with Florida Camps for Children and Youth with Diabetes—an organization he continues to support. As an avid skier for over 20 years, whenever Mr. Hankins has the opportunity, he can be found on the Colorado slopes.
Practice Areas +
- 2014: Florida
- 2012: United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- 2014: University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- 2010: University of Florida, B.S., Integrative Biology.
- 2010: University of Florida, B.A., Economics.
- The Florida Bar: Young Lawyers Division, Board of Governors (2018-Present)
- Young Professionals for the Orlando Science Center (Board Member, 2017-Present)
- OCBA Young Lawyers Section (Treasurer, 2016-2017; Board Member, 2015–Present)
- University of Florida Law Alumni Council (2014-Present)
- Florida Alpha Educational Foundation, Board of Directors (Secretary, 2014-2016)
- Orlando Health Young Philanthropists (Chairman, 2016-2017)
- Orange County Bar Association: Young Lawyer Section, Business Law Section, Intellectual Property Committee
- The Florida Bar: Intellectual Property Committee
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Florida Super Lawyers: Rising Stars 2017
- Florida Trend: Legal Elite, Up and Comers 2017
- The Florida Bar: Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy Fellow, Class III, 2015