Attorneys & Agents
Phone: (407) 841-2330
Fax: (407) 841-2343
Clay D. Shorrock
Of Counsel, Registered Patent Attorney
Mr. Shorrock has experience in various technology areas, including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, genetic engineering, molecular biology, immunotherapy, medical devices, software, mechanical devices and communications.
Mr. Shorrock was previously general and IP counsel to a Nasdaq listed biotechnology company where he managed a large global IP portfolio and was involved in business strategy and business development. Mr. Shorrock has also worked for well-known law firms in New York and New Jersey where he represented clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to nascent high-tech start-ups.
Practice Areas +
- 2011: New York
- 2011: New Jersey
- 2010: United States Patent and Trademark Office
- 2011: United States District Court: District of New Jersey
- 2015: United States District Court: Eastern District of Texas
- 2006: Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., Biology
- 2010: Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., Intellectual Property Concentration